- Modern Perl and the CPAN. The title needs work, but think of it as the successor to Modern Perl. Where I didn't cover all of the great CPAN modules that real programs written by great Perl 5 programmers use all the time, this book has room for them.
- Modern Perl OO with Moose. I've reached for where this book should be on my shelf far too often lately. You know you want this too. I have just the authors in mind too.
- DBIx::Class. It's time.
- Modern Perl Web Development with Plack. This book could be short, very short, but no less useful for its size. It almost writes itself, given a good outline.
- wxPerl, because I've never made sense of the C++ documentation.Game Programming with SDL and Perl. Here's a long shot, but Kartik and company have done far more with SDL_Perl than I ever have, making multimedia development far more convenient and far prettier than ever before.
- Building Little Languages on Parrot with NQP, because NQP needs documentation and Parrot's world domination plan requires it.
I have ISBNs at the ready and contracts to send. I believe I have audiences. (Please confirm!) Now I need authors.
That's my list. What's yours?